Maile tagged me a while ago. Sorry I'm a little slow. :)
What I was doing 10 years ago...
Ten years ago I was a senior in high school. I had already been accepted to BYU, but I was in AP classes so I was working like crazy anyway. My best friend for most of high school had stopped talking to me (randomly and without explanation) at the beginning of our senior year, which of course caused drama and I basically hated the first half of my senior year. But by the time February/March came around, I was hanging out with Dave, Brett, Frankel, and Kristen a lot. Which worked out, I guess, because I got really close to Dave, who I'd had a major crush on for the last year and a half (btw, this is NOT the Dave I married). Though I think by February I was crushing on Brett, who asked me to the Prom at the end of March. Ah, the things that were important in high school...
5 Things on My To-Do List Tomorrow
1. Plan meals and make grocery list
2. Shop for groceries
3. Clean the bathroom
4. Clean Emma's room
5. Probably laundry at some point...
3 Bad Habits I Have
1. I am a "dumper," which means I tend to dump my bag, mail, etc. right when I walk in the door. The counter in my kitchen and the dining room table are generally piled with stuff because of this.
2. I prefer to read over most anything else (especially the items on my to-do list). Which often means the to-do list gets pushed off if my current book gets especially good...
3. I buy a lot of produce and fresh foods but rarely use it all before it goes bad...I have good intentions, I promise...
Places I Have Lived
Seymour and Trumbull, CT
Sudbury, MA (zip code 01776--how quaint is that???)
Cornwall, NY (summer)
Highland Park, IL (summer)
London, England (2 summers)
Washington, D.C. (summer)
New York, NY
Jersey City, NJ
Things Most People Don't Know About Me
I can be really shy when I first meet people, which I worry sometimes comes across as snobby...I never know how to do my hair and I blame this on my mother (don't worry Mom, I still love you)...I am writing a novel (I am only on chapter 3 so none of you will read it for quite a long time, I am slow)...I feel like I more than used up all of my secrets for my 100 things.
If you want, consider yourself tagged!