Monday, September 24, 2007

Random Pics



I took these on Sunday. They're not great, but I really like Emma's new fall Church outfit. We went all out: a pair of Mary Jane shoes and even a barette in her hair (though that may be hard to see in the picture). I tried to get her to stand up, but she was having none of it.

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. We've been good, just a little boring, and I didn't want to post for the sake of posting. Here's what we've been up to each week:
1) We go to an institute of religion class each Wednesday in Manhattan. We're studying the book of Revelation, which is quite interesting (I must admit I hadn't read it in a while).
2) We've been having a play group on Thursdays. We've been to the Bergen County Zoo, Liberty State Park, and I'm not sure what's up for this week.
3) We go to Stop & Shop (grocery store).
4) We usually go at least one other place: the mall, Target, Costco, etc.
5) And then we have a random day. (If it rains, we usually stay home. See this post.)
Today for our random day we met my friend Jess in Central Park and played at this great playground that has astroturf and a castle that has a moat with flowing water. Emma had so much fun that she slept through the entire train ride home. We are having fabulous weather.

So that's what we've been up to. Exciting, eh?

3 comments:

Sara said...

yeah! Jess is back! Soooo cute of Emma!

The Silly Witch said...

That sounds like a wonderful, peaceful, routine...except for maybe the flooding. I love Emma's blouse, and I cannot believe how old she's looking. She looks like a toddler already.

erin said...

What a cute outfit! Thanks for sharing. She sure is adorable!