Thursday, September 6, 2007

Fall Goals

I was thinking of these yesterday when walking to the train. I figured I'd put them up here so you could all make me accountable.

1. Work out at least 3x/week (Batting 2 for 3 on this already)

2. Work on writing for 1/2 an hour at least 5x/week

3. Complete one scrapbook page a week

4. Index one batch of 50 names a week for Family Search Indexing

5. Have friends over for dinner at least once a month

6. Plan a family outing once a month

7. Cook dinner 4x/week

8. Submit one manuscript for publication

Can you tell I have a lot of projects I'm working on? I'd love to learn how to sew too, but we'll have to see if Santa brings me a sewing machine first. :)

3 comments:

Jen said...

Your goals sound a lot like mine! :) I'm excited to read your manuscript...

Amberly said...

Thanks for the inspiration, it's nice to revisit what exactly I'm trying to accomplish in this crazy life of mine. Good luck with your goals, they sound like great ones!

The Silly Witch said...

Hmmmm. You've just made me realize that it's been along time since I wrote down some serious realistic goal. Thanks for the reminder.