Saturday, August 4, 2007

I've been tagged...

By my friend Jess.

Jobs I've had:

1. Babysitter (when particularly desperate for money)
2. Data entry for my dad
3. Bank teller
4. Cashier at BYU tuition office
5. BYU writing fellow
6. Editor at BYU Studies
7. Random admin stuff at the Department of the Interior
8. Admin for University Residence Halls at Columbia University
9. High school English teacher

Movies I can watch over and over:

1. Napoleon Dynamite
2. The Little Mermaid
3. Pride and Prejudice
4. Gone with the Wind
5. Legally Blonde

Books I can read over and over:

1. Pride and Prejudice
2. These is My Words by Nancy E. Turner
3. Tess of the d'Urbervilles
4. Harry Potter
5. A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
6. To Kill a Mockingbird

Places I have lived:

1. Seymour, CT
2. Sudbury, MA
3. Trumbull, CT
4. Provo, UT
5. Cornwall, NY
6. London, England
7. Alexandria, VA
8. New York, NY
9. Jersey City, NJ

Places I want to Visit:

1. Alaskan cruise
2. Balkan Cruise
3. Machu Picchu
4. Italy
5. Spain/Portugal
6. Austria/Switzerland/Germany
7. Hawaii
8. Carribean--anywhere, really

Places I have visited:

1. Chicago
2. Disney World
3. Colorado
4. Palmyra, NY
5. Cancun
6. London
7. Paris
8. Scotland
9. California

TV Shows I watch:

1. The Office
2. ER
3. Scrubs
4. Survivor
5. Oprah
6. HGTV house shows
7. I can't really remember, because nothing is on in the summer

Foods I like:

1. Chocolate chip cookies
2. A really good salad
3. watermelon
4. steak and potatoes
5. enchiladas

I'd rather be:

1. reading
2. shopping
3. visiting friends/family
4. traveling

Websites I visit daily:

1. email
2. friends' blogs
3. writing websites

People I am tagging:

1. Erin
2. Shelly
3. Amy
4. Maren
5. Jaime

No comments: