Sunday, December 6, 2009

Day 6: Decorate Christmas Tree


One of my favorite Christmas songs is "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas," but not since my freshman year in college have I taken it so literally. Even when we lived in 350 square feet in Manhattan we managed to get a decent (fake) 5 foot tree. But with Dave working the entire Thanksgiving weekend and then taking a never-ending business trip to Houston (he's already canceled two different flights home), this is what we have. That's all I have to say about that.

5 comments:

K said...

I like it. It's cute. And the rest of your house is amazing! I love all your decor, especially the advent stockings!
We just barely put up our tree for the same reasons. I kept waiting for Tom to be around and he was always gone. He'll be gone again all this week in Texas and Louisiana, so this weekend was our only chance. I really hope Dave gets to come home soon!

the whit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the whit said...

It's cute!! And at least if the kids get into it, it is really easy to redecorate!

The Silly Witch said...

Good enough Jess. You are a trooper carrying on your Christmas plans without Dave.

Kallee said...

I'm sorry for both you and overworked Dave. Kudos to you for making sure the girls still have a fun holiday season. Rockwall sounds like a very festive town.