I'm not really all that big into New Years, not being much into drinking and/or hooking up with random people; my inability to stay awake past 9 pm lately has something to do with it too. But I was in the mood to make some new goals this year:
1. Exercise 1x/week. Yeah, I know once a week won't do much for me, but seeing as how I currently exercise 0 times a week, it's an improvement, right? I aimed low, knowing that my current lack of desire to exercise will only decrease as my stomach expands. However, I am going to give birth right at the beginning of bathing suit season, so perhaps that will inspire me to work out more than once a week.
2. Write 1x/week. I've had a couple of projects going for a while, but unfortunately I haven't really picked them up in the last 6 months. So while I want to get started, I also know that having another baby will throw a wrench into things. Thus once a week.
3. Complete the Alphabet Project. More info to come soon.
4. Contact a faraway friend once a week. Writing Christmas cards always reminds me how much I miss people, and how much I wish I kept in better touch the rest of the year.
5. Save some sweet moola. The economy doesn't have me as worried as some people (yet), but buying a house sure killed our savings account. Economic crisis or no, it's time to beef it up again.
6. Start food storage. Again, this has less to do with the economy and more to do with the fact that I finally have an extra closet to put it in.
So that's it. Ambitious, aren't I? :)