Thursday, October 2, 2008

Trip to Utah in Pictures

Way back at the end of August, Emma and I went to Utah for a week. We had frequent flier miles and 3 reasons to go: 1) my family was out there from Michigan to drop off my little brother at BYU, 2) my cousin Rachel got married, which meant that much of my extended family was in town also; and 3) my SIL Kallee--who really needs to start a blog!--was due any day with her little boy. Unfortunately baby Jordan chose not to make his appearance until after we'd left, but we very much enjoyed spending time with our family for the first 2 events.
PS. There are a LOT of pictures, so feel free to skip if you're not related to me.

Emma hanging out with her favorite member of the family, Shadow

Emma on a slide we found at "Swiss Days" in Midway

Brooke and baby Chase, who graciously let us stay at their house and eat their food.

Various family members waiting outside the temple for the happy couple.

My dad is all the way on the right, his twin brother is on the left, and their sisters are in the middle. There are 2 other brothers who couldn't make it.

My family: Kallee, Chris, Dad, Mom, Emma, me, Brittany

Emma looks like she's holding a street meeting on Temple Square.

My brother Chris, practicing for fatherhood.

My brother Tyler is definitely Emma's favorite. Check out her face after he showed up!

Emma and Tyler getting down.

3 comments:

erin said...

Looks like you had a great time! It's so fun to see pics of some of your family members that I've met!
Oh, and by the way, I LOVE your blue polka dot skirt! Where did you get it?

Naomi said...

Love Emma's pigtails! Sooooo cute! Adorable how she just loves your brother Tyler. Looks like you had a fun time.

The Silly Witch said...

It looks like you guys had a great time. You're lucky to have such a sweet little traveling companion! Emma's getting so big and cute. My favorite picture was the one of her "street meeting."