Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Hurrah x 2!

Another beautiful day has me wishing it were March instead of January. We headed out to the Bronx Zoo. Our favorites were the polar bear, the monkeys, and the African wild dogs. Unfortunately the tigers were closed, and many animals were in for the winter so there were a lot we missed, but it was still fun to get out and enjoy the weather.

Emma wtih the polar bear. She tried to give him a kiss and insisted that he said "moo."

Emma loved getting out of her stroller to walk around.

She especially enjoyed running away from me!

On the Bug Carousel.

6 comments:

Erica said...

Seriously, this weather is almost an unfair teaser. It really should be March. What a fun day. I love the Bronx zoo. And not fair that Emma keeps her ponies in. She is so dang cute!!!!

Chiska said...

You are so lucky! We've had snow, snow, snow, snow, snow....and then it gets cold again. I know we need the moisture but I'm already tired of winter. It's fun to see people other places enjoying warmtth! :)

Sarah H said...

I love that white sweater. How cute is she?! She looks like she could be a Hoo from Hoo-ville from the Dr. Suess book. (Was it little cindy hoo?)

erin said...

I agree, that is the cutest little sweater ever! and I still LOVE the pony tails!

The Silly Witch said...

Look at her! What a doll. I wish I was there to here her say "moo."

Jenny said...

I love her pigtails. So cute!!