Sunday, January 13, 2008

100th Post!

Sometimes I think I don't post that much, but I reached 100 posts in about 8 months, so that's not too bad, right?

In honor of my 100th post I'm going to set some goals for 2008. Yes, I know New Years was like two weeks ago, but I've been debating whether or not to set goals at all. I find resolutions cliche, and I usually end up falling into the same traps most people do and set the same goals every year, which I promptly break within 3 days. So this year I'm going to simplify. For 2008:

1. Eat more vegetables.

2. Play more with Emma. She is remarkably good at entertaining herself, and sometimes I feel like I need to interact with her more than I do.

3. Write something and submit it to a publisher.

4. Scrapbook--especially with supplies that I ALREADY have in my closet.

5 comments:

Amberly said...

those are super goals- I also share the scrapbooking one... with already-existing supplies, good luck!

The Silly Witch said...

Those are good goals. I share your veggie eating aspirations. You should read the book Eat to Live by Fuhrman. He gives great reasons to eat more veggies and less animal products.

Jaime said...

I totally agree with your goals, especially the part about using supplies you already have. I sometimes forget to look through my stash and buy stuff 2x. ARGH!

Erica said...

Ughhh....scrapbooking. Guess I should probably finish Linley's first year before she turns 2. Awesome goals girl!! Good luck!

Katie (Feuz) Nielsen said...

Those are GREAT resolutions! We miss you guys!