Monday, November 12, 2007

Disney World!

We had a *great* time at Disney World last week. (Thanks to Dave's dad for having a conference there and letting us piggy back on their vacation!) Emma was a delight. She loved looking around and managed really well without regular naps. The weather was fine, the company was great, the rides were thrilling, and the lines were short. What more could anyone ask for?

PS. There are a LOT of pictures. Feel free to skip them if you're not related to me. :)


Dave and Emma, pointing at the chickens in Animal Kingdom.


Clockwise from the empty seats at the top, you'll see Dave's brother Matt, Dave, and me on the Kali River Rapids.


Me, Matt, Poppy Dad, and Emma on the Safari.


Me, Matt, and Emma, who is so not impressed with the safari. :)


Dave, me, and Emma on the Tomorrowland Indy Speedway.


Matt on the Indy Speedway.


Matt and Dave in front of the Rock'n Roller Coaster, their favorite.


Emma, me, and Matt on the Tomorrowland Transit Authority. Also a great place to take a nap--Emma fell asleep shortly after this was taken. Thanks to the kind people who let me ride this 3 times in a row.


Splash Mountain self-portrait.


On Dumbo!


On Cinderella's Golden Carousel.


Emma at her birthday lunch at Liberty Tavern.


Emma enjoying her birthday ice cream.


Family shot.


Dave, Emma, and Dave's parents, watching the parade.


Matt, Dave, and Emma hanging out in the Magic Kingdom.

3 comments:

Tyler Waterfall said...

Yeah! I've been dying to see these pictures. It looks like you guys had a great time. Emma really did great--I'm impressed! Short lines at Disney World are the best. Love you!

Nancy said...

Looks like you had a great time! How fun!

Jenny said...

Josh & I got Disney-ed out, but this makes me want to go back!! Rock 'n' Roller Coaster is our fav too. I also love the Tower of Terror and the Test Track (in Epcot). Aaah Disney. :)

Thanks for sharing the pics!