Sunday, October 28, 2007

Fall Foliage Trip

On Friday, our good friends Josh and Sarah came up from Virginia to visit and view the fall foliage. Sarah and I knew each other growing up in Connecticut, so we went up to Sarah's hometown of New Milford, CT. It's been really warm this year, so the foilage was not as spectacular as usual, but it was still a sight to see. Unfortunately I didn't get too many foliage shots as I was busy keeping Emma happy (Sarah, can you email me some?), but I did get some great shots of her playing in the leaves on the town green. It was a great day and I'm glad that Sarah and Josh made the trip up!


Buried in leaves!


Looking up at the falling leaves that Josh was dropping on her.


A wide shot.


She fought her way out of the pile of leaves to stand up...


Emma revisits and early infancy hobby--licking her hands.


Check out the size of that leaf! Emma with Josh


Emma did not want to pose in front of the toy store.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

These pics are great. :)

The Silly Witch said...

I miss fall leaves so much! Thanks for sharing.

Suman Family said...

ahhh! i miss connecticut! my parents recently moved to florida so i don't even know when i'll get back there again. thanks for posting these and bringing a little home into my life! emma is adorable and love her in the leaves - pretty shots!

Sarah H said...

As soon as josh lets me use the computer I'll send you some. He always claims he needs the computer at night to do homework.

It was so much fun visiting. It was my favorite time of the entire month!