Monday, July 22, 2013

February 2013 via Instagram

As seems to be the case lately, I have way more pictures from my phone than from my actual camera.
Emma dressed like a 100-year-old for the 100th day of school. 

Tickets for our next show!

Who doesn't love a good car nap? 

Homemade challah bread. 

Andrew does the swing at gymnastics.


Valentines.

Preschool Valentine party

Happy Valentine's Day!

Heart-shaped everything. 

Spotted at Emma's School. "Happy Valentine's Day Mom! You are special because I love you and you are my Mom and you are so nice. Becase you are caring. I like it when we are tagata all by are sefles. I love you more than kids." 

Homemade French bread! Yes it was as good as it looks. 

Sunday afternoon cooking.

The Arboretum with friends

February's show!

Gymnastics silliness

No comments: