Monday, March 1, 2010

Weekend Projects

Something about this time of year leads to a flurry of household projects. Last year around this time, Dave had just finished the bar exam and we had 7 weeks until Miss Madeline made her debut. We painted several rooms, rearranged furniture, put together new furniture. This past weekend we painted a garage-sale find for Emma's room:

We FINALLY hung family pictures:

We also purchased materials to build 2 containers for a forthcoming square foot garden. Stay tuned!

5 comments:

Emily said...

love the picture wall!!...and gardening sounds nice right now in the midst of winter. ;)

Maile said...

I totally love your garage sale find. I have always wanted one of those for my kids. And I do love the picture wall. That is gorgeous.

Mistie said...

i love projects like that. makes you feel so accomplished! and i love your picture wall!

Sarah H said...

I love dollhouse bookshelves. i love getting projects done. hooray.

Chiska said...

I love your bookshelf too! Fun picture wall. How fun that you can think about gardening too. We're so muddy, snowy, cold that we're just buying seeds and dreaming....with a few (72!) tomato's started inside.