Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Home Sweet Home
Some randome updates:
1. We're in the house! We closed on October 24th, spent the next week hauling carloads of stuff, and moved the furniture on November 1st. It's still a mess, but my in-laws are coming for Thanksgiving, which is motivating me to get finished. Perhaps I'll post some indoor pictures with Christmas decorations?
2. We've been without the internet or TV for 2 weeks. While I really missed some things (email, blogs, the weather report), I've been more than happy not to hear the news. I was electioned out months ago.
3. Emma turned 2! Birthday posts (not to mention a Halloween post) to come soon. She completely grasps the birthday concept except for the fact that it lasts a DAY. Her birthday was on the 7th and she's still asking for birthday cake 2 weeks later.
4. I'm feeling much better, though still puking randomly. Someone needs to tell the unborn that I'm well into the second trimester, and that good food will be on its way if s/he'll let me get my appetite back. I find out if it's a she or a he in the first week of December.
5. I can't believe it's almost Thanksgiving! Either because we've been so busy, or the fact that it's still in the 70s here, it just doesn't feel like it. But I'm ready for the holidays!
More to come soon!