My friend Ginger (who also happens to be a talented writer) bequeathed me with the Stylish Blogger Award! You can read her often hilarious musings here. Thanks Ginger!
Along with the award comes a few responsibilities.
1. Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
2. Share seven random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to five blogging buddies.
4. Contact those buddies to congratulate them.
Here are seven random things about me:
1. I have never, ever broken a bone (knock on wood!).
2. I have been scarred by reading--as a kid, I was running with a Dr. Seuss book, tripped, and it hit me in the eye. I still have a slight scar.
3. I hate activities where they ask you for your most embarrassing moment. Why would I want to share that???
4. I used to be allergic to strawberries. I have since grown out of the allergy, but since I never ate them growing up, I don't particularly care for them.
5. I once scored two meals on the same day from two different guys. Oddly enough, I never dated either of them.
6. I could live in flip flops all year long. Here in Texas I live in them for most of the year.
7. I knew that baby #3 was a boy long before the gender ultrasound because I lost my taste for Coke. None of the men in my family like Coke.
I'd like to pass this along to the following blogging friends:
Random Roberts Ramblings
A Breath of Fresh Air
Chad & Erin
Four Boys & Me (except you have a girl now, Sara! :)
Mom Has the Mondays