Thursday, April 14, 2011

Toy Story 3--On Ice!

A couple of weeks ago, we went to go see Toy Story 3 on Ice. The best part was that we got to go in the corporate box leased by Jones Day! (Usually we are WAY WAY WAY down the list for this sort of thing--I've never been before, and Dave's only been a couple of times. But I guess there's not a whole lot of demand for Toy Story 3 on ice). Dave entertained some clients and their kids, and Emma and I joined them. After a very busy March for Dave, it was great to spend some time as a family.


(Stuffing her face from the catering)

The lighting was bad and I had the crappy camera, but I did get a couple of pictures from the show:


Emma and the rest of the kids absolutely adored it. And the corporate box was really cool--the only way to do the American Airlines Center, in my opinion. :)

No comments: